FF8 Eyes on Me (dnb remix) FF8 Eyes on Me (dnb remix)

Pretty good.

I liked it.

Probably because I simply cannot remember this song from FF8, or little else for that matter. If I did, I'd probably be pissed like the people below me. Ah well.

Looking forward to the next remix.

Quarl responds:

Do you know what it feels like to have your entire family killed right in front of your eyes? Well if you did, that's how pissed you'd be >:(

Lol U Died Lol U Died

Lol U Died =D

I'm putting this on my phone and playing it when I go on Live when someone dies.

(NUB)I would have hated myself (NUB)I would have hated myself

Changes...

I remember going to a thing where they asked all of us to close our eyes, and step into the shoes of us as children while they played music similar to this. Then they told us as children, we met our present selves, and compared who they were, to who we wanted them to be. I got emotional, and some of the girls there were crying.

This song, and your author comments reminded me of that day, and how miserable I was feeling.

But thanks. I needed to recall that. How my younger self would want me to change from what I am today to what I wanted to be.

Well done.

Teaser Teaser

Aw...

Aw, cut it off just before it get's good why don't you.

I'm onto you and your crazy schemes.

Forlorn: Island of Sin Forlorn: Island of Sin

Aw you.

You give yourself too little credit.

This is awesome.

Station of Depression Station of Depression

Wow.

I really enjoyed it, but it was a tad too repetitive.

Otherwise, good job!

ElectricalBypass responds:

NOOOOOOoooooooooooo not the AIDS

VGCat's Audio Comic #1 VGCat's Audio Comic #1

Pretty funny ^_^

I liked the Dr Tran reference.

The voices were good too, but I feel that this wasn't long enough. Another strip would've been good.

The Power Of Self-Extinction The Power Of Self-Extinction

Eh...

Generally, heavy metal songs cannot be songs about an apocalypse.

This wasn't sad or apocalyptic at all, and personally, voice clips in music aiming for an apocalyptic feel takes away the atmosphere of the song.

And the song got quickly boring.

Better luck next time, or try another area for your next song.

Mrbungl3 responds:

Thanks for reviewing MrAids. Too bad it didn't work for you.

"Generally, heavy metal songs cannot be songs about an apocalypse." I'd say any song, from acid jazz to polka can be about anything. Just open your mind, lean back and picture the wasteland dude..

In a world that can die In a world that can die

I can see how this would fit into KH2

Pretty good ^_^

LanceofLonginus responds:

Now all I have to do is get good at making flashes and we're all set XP

Cataclysm Cataclysm

Quite unique

It had less of a Madness feel to the others, but that dosen't mean it's bad. I quite enjoyed it, but I couldn't see it used in anything Madness related.

I guess some parts were just a bit too slow, and I heard some vocal work, and I don't enjoy vocals in these types of songs.

Apart from that, good work.