Triangle n' Octagon 2 Triangle n' Octagon 2

Oh god

Not this again.

Wolf Wolf

Nice one

This is a great first animation, especially since you had to work on a deadline. Hopefully we'll see more from you in the future.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Excellent

It was pretty good, but the next one could use a scene selection.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

One of the best games I've played in a long time

This was really good, it made you think and is a nod towards the old Fallout games. I look forward to any possible sequels.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Yay

I love these types of games, but I felt it was too short.

Perhaps a sequel is in order?

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Chaotic.

Nothing in it was predictable, it was so random.

It was very well done.

I hope to see more of these types of games on Newgrounds.

FF8 Eyes on Me (dnb remix) FF8 Eyes on Me (dnb remix)

Pretty good.

I liked it.

Probably because I simply cannot remember this song from FF8, or little else for that matter. If I did, I'd probably be pissed like the people below me. Ah well.

Looking forward to the next remix.

Quarl responds:

Do you know what it feels like to have your entire family killed right in front of your eyes? Well if you did, that's how pissed you'd be >:(

Lol U Died Lol U Died

Lol U Died =D

I'm putting this on my phone and playing it when I go on Live when someone dies.

(NUB)I would have hated myself (NUB)I would have hated myself

Changes...

I remember going to a thing where they asked all of us to close our eyes, and step into the shoes of us as children while they played music similar to this. Then they told us as children, we met our present selves, and compared who they were, to who we wanted them to be. I got emotional, and some of the girls there were crying.

This song, and your author comments reminded me of that day, and how miserable I was feeling.

But thanks. I needed to recall that. How my younger self would want me to change from what I am today to what I wanted to be.

Well done.